Saturday, February 14, 2009

So I got turned around...

So I got turned around the last time we were here (1/15/09) and J made sure the car full knew about it.

This time (2/3/09), the car was empty aside from J, so he decided that a pictorial of our getting home was essential.

Uh, oh, this is were I got "lost" last time.
From 20090203 J SS Driving


umm... is this familiar yet?
From 20090203 J SS Driving


yet?
From 20090203 J SS Driving


ahhh but it did. See the problem is that the freeway is 4 times further than I think it should be.

Now the important freeway photos.
From 20090203 J SS Driving


From 20090203 J SS Driving


From 20090203 J SS Driving


From 20090203 J SS Driving


From 20090203 J SS Driving


From 20090203 J SS Driving


From 20090203 J SS Driving


From 20090203 J SS Driving

No comments: