Found and devoured the dragon series by Patrica Wrede
I enjoyed them so much that I :( dumped #3 in the bath.
The good news is that was only the 3rd library book I've ever destroyed. #1 was a dog obedience book that the dog ate :sigh: #2 was a brand new book that was recommended on line, that didn't thrill be so we didn't even read but my water spilled on it right before we got out of the car to return it... I didn't know the water spilled until I tried to checkout with my new books and the librarians brought it to my attention :oops: this was pre working for the library. :sigh:
![]() |
| From Books |
I finally got a runescape account. Jerick is so thrilled that I have it. As much as it brings back all the "bang head against the wall" feelings of old school gameboy RPGs the thrill J get's out of me being there makes it worth it... overall...
J's listening to the most recent book by Christopher Paolini, Brisingr. and playing endless rounds of Guitar Hero, Wii Avatar, and Runescape. With daily updates on when his membership is due to expire, 23 days as of this typing.
Jules is still crafting up a storm, playing with care bears, and listening to HP again and again. She also does her makeup and nails frequently.

No comments:
Post a Comment