Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Facebook Catch Up
is gumby'd after sitting in the sauna. Life is good. (9:36pm November 30th, 2010)
has decided (again) to take up running. The motivation this time is the excuse to buy a pair of vibrams or 3 :) Of course I need one to run, one for yoga, and one for everything esle. Right? (1:30pm November 30th, 2010)
has reason to believe that her 12 yo is as tall or taller than she is. :eeks: I'm going to have to work on my posture if I'm going to stand a chance at faking it any longer. (3:34pm November 28th, 2010)
no more shifts at the hospital! Yippee! (7:09pm November 27th, 2010)
I just had an 'I live in the best spot on earth' moment. (12:03pm November 27th, 2010)
I love my kindel. Games and a large assortment of books right at my fingertips. So much lighter than the half a dozen books I normally carry. (7:03pm November 26th, 2010)
out and back. wrist band attached. 90 mins until pick up. Jerick quote when we got back? "Even if it doesn't work out, thanks for the effort." Gosh I like him even at 2:45 in the morning. (3:00am November 26th, 2010)
thankful to have been able to sit down and have dinner with Jeff and the kids. (6:48pm November 25th, 2010)
thankful to have a little time at home to do laundry. I like to wear socks with my tennis shoes. (8:25am November 24th, 2010)
back to the hospital and trying to wrap my mind around how we can move 15 years worth of stuff from a house we never planned to leave. (12:23pm November 23rd, 2010)
never really managed to wake up today. hopefully I can do so tomorrow 'cause my chauffeur will have to work his other job. (10:02pm November 21st, 2010)
long night. short nap. now the hospital & sisters are on duty at least until tomorrow morning. (5:04pm November 20th, 2010)
end of a long day of laundry and care taking. Hoping that tonight is just care taking and no more laundry. (6:56pm November 19th, 2010)
Jeff just bought the tickets. He and Jules are off to see HP for a midnight showing. Think I can talk him into taking her to the next installment of Twilight as well? (7:14pm November 18th, 2010)
prepping apples for apple pie. (7:24am November 18th, 2010)
35 days 22 hours to wait for my favorite day of the year. (5:25pm November 15th, 2010)
Padre is heading home. (8:13pm November 12th, 2010)
Aquarius "***** Your energy reminds everyone that the border between workweek and weekend is about to be crossed. Meetings might be intense. Tonight: Blaze a trail into the night." (10:20am November 12th, 2010)
is heading to bed knowing that tomorrow will be similar to today. (5:32pm November 11th, 2010)
All sorts of things happen when I'm not attached to my cell phone to receive text messages for 24 hours. I answered phone calls, just missed all the texts. (6:07pm November 10th, 2010)
garden played in, camping stuff put away, laundry moving with loads more to fold so I can clean the house and get it ready for the cooler weather. Go me! :) Off to work and ponder how to keep the puppy out of the rest of the garden. (12:16pm November 10th, 2010)
Looking forward to playing in the garden tomorrow. Hitting some hot spots in the house and a trip so Trek can play at the cabin could make tomorrow a perfect day. (10:05pm November 9th, 2010)
Aquarius - *** "The fewer decisions you make and the less you act on your personal situation, or even a business deal, the better. You might feel a bit overwhelmed by information. Tonight: Just do for you." (7:19am November 9th, 2010)
enjoyed playing in the dirt with Julia. (2:14pm November 7th, 2010)
tennis, boat building and earthquake experiments all on a beautiful summer like day. (10:37am November 3rd, 2010)
Julia has rallied the troops. They are poised to dial in at 4:30 in hopes of winning a page out of the TRU Big Book. Which page would you choose? www.toysrus.com (4:26pm November 2nd, 2010)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment