Thursday, December 30, 2010

Facebook Killed My Blog

I was sitting here procrastinating on uploading some photos from my camera.  The biggest reason is because I don't really recall how.  Then I started to wonder...


What did I used to do with the photos I took? 
Why has it been so long since I've uploaded photos?


That started me searching and led me to my blog.  :GULP:  There hasn't been that much action this year.  "No problem," I thought "I'll just transfer some facebook photos over here and do a bit of a write up and it'll all be good."

:shaking head:  That was when I started looking back at my facebook photos.  Then I compared the end of my regular blogging with my start date on face book.  :nodding:  You guessed correctly, they are one and the same.

I'm going to go back and see if I can fill in some blanks with photos and updates and then move forward from here.

I miss the record of events that the blog provided.  I hope that I can get motivated again.

No comments: