Sunday, October 31, 2010

Facebook Catch Up


"The best part of all this dreaming is letting it flow - I know that if I run with the kite and let out the string, the treasure that has hidden in my mind will fly, will go higher and higher. Look at it riding the wind. Look at it go!" -Siv Cedering   (8:18am October 31st, 2010)
<3s my new dentist. I am thrilled with Dr. Maggie. She can be found at my dad's old office.   (9:09pm October 28th, 2010)
<3s the sound of Jerick and Trekker playing.   (10:03pm October 27th, 2010)
watching Psych with J.   (12:39pm October 26th, 2010)
has seen proof of amazing growth and maturity in each kid in the last 24 hours. I'm basking it the glow of the joy of it all.   (5:50pm October 23rd, 2010)
researching alzheimers, train/air/rental car travels, and thinking that I'd like to take a nap.   (2:05pm October 23rd, 2010)
has a box full and ready to go to the post office for Free The Girls: Fight Human Trafficking   (9:48am October 23rd, 2010)
its a girls night. Jeff @ Seduction vs Mist game. Jerick hanging out at Padre's tonight so Padre wouldn't have to be alone. What a great kid.   (8:05pm October 22nd, 2010)
is thrilled that the sun peaked through the clouds prior to sunset. Yeah sun!   (5:34pm October 21st, 2010)
:giggle: dh gifted me a pack of swedish fish... first bite a crown came out. oops! The coolest part is that when I called the Dr's office after hours she answered her phone! Way to go Dr. Maggie!   (6:00pm October 20th, 2010)
Clothes feel like we swam in them? Yup. Crossed street as to not be under electrical wires while the lightening/thunder was on top of us? Yup. Happy puppy after her walk? You betcha.   (3:59pm October 19th, 2010)

thunder.... lightning... it is quite a show here today. Puppy is not so sure about the big drops hitting the sky lights the rest she seems fine with.   (7:41am October 19th, 2010)
is thankful Bobbie and Beth had an on list discussion about Kindles, SquareTrade and SquareTrade coupons. Check check and check now I'm ready to go read.   (8:50pm October 18th, 2010)
's puppy likes to read/eat library books. I just wish she would have let me read it first.   (6:58pm October 18th, 2010)
is looking forward to reading Mark Twain's autobiography.   (8:44pm October 17th, 2010)
I <3 camping. I <3 warm and sunshine even more.   (8:16pm October 15th, 2010)
<- my nod to to the 80's. 1985.   (8:12pm October 15th, 2010)
is home. A week of camping then driving straight to a 2yos birthday party was just a bit much for me.   (7:08pm October 15th, 2010)
foggy cold and damp with cranky camp hosts @ Carpenteria State Beach .   (9:04pm October 13th, 2010)
Collecting bras to fill a box for Free The Girls: Fight Human Trafficking I'll be collecting in SJC on 10/15, Orange on 10/18, and in Long Beach on 10/20. If you didn't get an email on the subject feel free to fill your own box and send it to CO to be sent to Mozambique.   (9:28am October 9th, 2010)
Chinny's back battery & refrigerator not working after battery replacement. 26 hours to go and brainstorming how best to deal with refrigeration for the next 6 days..   (8:51am October 9th, 2010)
field trip/camping pre-party complete. 40 hours to finishing getting ready. On your marks. Get set. GO!   (8:18pm October 8th, 2010)
filing is complete for another year.   (9:32am October 8th, 2010)
was reminded that I don't wake up with my full mental faculties. I picked up my full cup of hot lemon water with the intent to turn it over and write my name on it.   (8:06am October 8th, 2010)
making stuff for Chinny. I hope I can find the table cloths I made for the last trip or I'll be making more asap.   (5:29pm October 7th, 2010)
It is 5:30am and I've been up for 2 hours thanks to the joyful sounds dog training. Sleep would be nice or even walking the dog. Unfortunately, the first didn't work. I'm seriously considering the second even though I'd have to find rain gear in order to go.   (5:34am October 6th, 2010)
having fun stocking the camper, packing for camping while running back and forth in the rain.   (3:15pm October 5th, 2010)
Needs the bottom 6 Inches off 2 pair of denim blue jeans. I'm wondering if Jerick would mind wearing capris.   (7:33pm October 4th, 2010)
searching for costumes with Julia.   (11:34pm October 2nd, 2010)
enjoyed many belly laughs while cleaning up the Netflix instant queue with the kids.   (9:30pm October 1st, 2010)
is so very tired.   (6:07pm October 1st, 2010)
all is well. all is quiet. even the dog is still asleep watching over her new best friend, a puppy that resides in the body of a boy. enjoying the moment for as long as it lasts.   (9:19am October 1st, 2010)

No comments: