Thursday, September 30, 2010

Facebook Catch Up


I'm thrilled that 12yo ds's room is clean (aka smells good and I can walk safely though it) so his computer is accessible to me while mine is dead.   (7:41pm September 28th, 2010)
wow, summer weather is finally here and then some.   (6:02pm September 27th, 2010)
:) while listening to the boy giggle while he plays xbox.   (10:33pm September 24th, 2010)
playing in iTunes looking for podcasts   (10:00pm September 24th, 2010)

the girls have having an egg cook off.   (4:49pm September 24th, 2010)
Thank you Cap'n Bobbie "In prep for Talk Like A Pirate Day, change your Facebook to speak Pirate. Go to the bottom of Facebook, click on 'English', when a box pops up, click on English again, and then click on English (Pirate). If ye don't, yer a chum lickin' bilge rat! :-)"   (8:48am September 19th, 2010)
DD has decided that she doesn't want to leave on our adventure on or before her birthday. It can be done but Texas will have to go.   (9:54am September 18th, 2010)
stayed up late in the cool air and has the sore throat to prove it. It was so much fun and so worth it that I'm considering doing it again tonight.   (8:18am September 16th, 2010)
I know I've said it before but I've gotta say, I really like my kids :) In addition, I'd like to note, I like the kids we hang out with as well. For the record I'm not really the kid liking type... or so I thought. Kid like, yes. Like kids, not so much.   (12:42am September 16th, 2010)
World of Color has renewed my love of Disney magic.   (9:31pm September 15th, 2010)
Listening to the kids play blackjack while waiting for World of Color to start.   (8:53pm September 15th, 2010)
Planning. Cruises. Camping. Road-trips. Oh, what? There is an adventure planned for today? Can I stay home? Please? It looks like it is finally summer here in my neighborhood.   (8:34am September 15th, 2010)
"A man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who cannot read them." - Mark Twain   (12:25pm September 14th, 2010)
Monday night fun! Movie and mall time with four ten year olds. Life is great!   (6:44pm September 13th, 2010)
Brainstorming: Counter clockwise road trip in May. Furthest East: Sandusky, OH. Furthest Northwest: Vancouver, WA. The kids are excited! Now if we can figure out how to get Netflix on the road and the xbox in the Chinook and we might just be set.   (9:49pm September 11th, 2010)
"Ouch, ouch OUCH. Gravity hurts. Gravity HURTS." exclaimed Jerick while standing on his head. Julia giggled at him while making leis from the pulmerias in our front yard. Trekker? She tried to stand on Jerick's face while he was upside down.   (9:14pm September 11th, 2010)
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellent, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle   (9:24pm September 9th, 2010)
I <3 my kids.   (6:44pm September 9th, 2010)
researching and creating my dream RV. Such a beautiful day in the neighborhood.   (9:28am September 9th, 2010)
all right... if I have to... arm twisting has already been done. I will go to Disneyland today but only because our passes expire next week.   (1:55pm September 8th, 2010)
feels a little guilty for being so giddy about today being the first day back for the local school district.   (8:28am September 8th, 2010)
recovering from a 2 movie Tuesday. The kids watched the latest Shrek or Sorcerers Apprentice and both viewed Prince of Persia. I got to see Shrek and the Grown Ups. There were so many LOL moments in GU that I couldn't fathom how anyone could watch a movie in the next room.   (7:13am September 8th, 2010)
it was cool enough at the beach this Labor Day to make baked potatoes and baked onions for dinner.   (6:27pm September 6th, 2010)
Hanging out at the mall with the girls.   (3:39pm September 3rd, 2010)

No comments: