Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Facebook Catch Up


hanging with J watching Roswell.   (5:56pm June 30th, 2010)
wishing my HP FanFict buddies were reading Twi FanFict and passing good ones along.   (12:06pm June 30th, 2010)
In the theater waiting for midnight. Text me if you want me.   (9:02pm June 29th, 2010)
winding down for a nap (Eclipse tonight). Eating Sweet Chili Riceworks chips while waiting for Jules to finish making waffles. Cold, dreary and wet = great nap weather.   (12:19pm June 29th, 2010)

had rain on our morning walk. Darn hurricane off baja. I'd like to put my vote in for summer sun.   (8:21am June 29th, 2010)
park days make puppy pass out. No walk needed tonight.   (9:00pm June 28th, 2010)
thankful for a lovely visit from a long time friend.   (7:59pm June 27th, 2010)
So much accomplished this weekend. Looking forward to some down time to decide the next step.   (11:39am June 27th, 2010)
blah blah blah blah blah I'm going nuts. Trying to breath but the rattling in my head is distracting me.   (6:13pm June 25th, 2010)
with the help of many friends of all ages, wore the puppy out with at 4+ hour park day. She's such a great pup. I am so glad she is part of our family.   (10:21pm June 23rd, 2010)
Jule's hair is well on its way to blond.   (3:00pm June 23rd, 2010)
Happy Birthday to Mummu ( Pauline Knuti Leonard ). She is 95 today! Party with Caio Pasta and Strawberry Shortcake later today. We are so lucky to have her in our lives. She is an amazing woman.   (7:10am June 22nd, 2010)
:knock: :knock: :knock: Can someone please let me out?   (6:12pm June 21st, 2010)
Glup. Reading the fine print it looks like the pup is an Anatolian Shepherd.   (3:03pm June 20th, 2010)
Having a lovely day. Wonderful fathers, great family, and a beautiful summer day. Life is Good.   (12:45pm June 20th, 2010)
often talks herself out of throwing glass bottles into the ocean to make sea glass.   (9:01am June 18th, 2010)
On the road again at three am. So nice not to be the only driver in the car.   (3:11am June 17th, 2010)
it is a beautiful day in Auburn, CA.   (10:22am June 16th, 2010)
loving the long days of summer.   (10:42pm June 15th, 2010)
Road trip with Padre. Stuck in traffic in Sac.   (11:40am June 15th, 2010)
Must nap now. Might just make it to the park if I can get a nap in.   (1:07pm June 14th, 2010)
Peace and <3 and pleasant dreams.   (11:00pm June 13th, 2010)
Looks like I might get my secrete desire to become a runner. It may be a reality based on necessity. Thanks <3 Shrek <3   (8:54am June 12th, 2010)
loves how little nuggets of information replay themselves when I most need it. Thank you to all who share their wisdom with others.   (1:12pm June 11th, 2010)
The dogs favorite foods so far are carrots, bell pepper, jalapeno, pumpkin seeds, and ice.   (8:14pm June 10th, 2010)
"**** smart dog" - Jeff. After being told that the puppy found away around the barricade by pulling it towards her then jumping around it. I'm not sure I'm ready for her to have full run of the common areas of the house.   (6:23pm June 10th, 2010)
is researching transportation to Sandusky, OH for next May.   (6:01pm June 10th, 2010)
The dolphins are visiting. I love our beach.   (2:56pm June 10th, 2010)
is ditching Disneyland in favor of the beach. It may be cool out but the marine layer is gone for now.   (1:04pm June 10th, 2010)

Note to self. Don't start puppy walks after 7am. She had to stop and meet almost every person we encountered. Great community building. Mediocre cardio for the human.   (8:13am June 10th, 2010)
thinks salt and pepper is sexy.   (7:53pm June 9th, 2010)
Likes xbox peer pressure when it gets the boy out of the house.   (5:04pm June 9th, 2010)
watched the puppy eat jalapenos while I gardened. They didn't seam to phase her. Silly puppy.   (10:57am June 9th, 2010)
is iso a food dehydrator.   (9:17pm June 8th, 2010)
planning a lunch date that includs the dog. It has been over a decade since I payed attention to where I can and can not take a pup.   (12:41pm June 8th, 2010)
Watching a multi age soccer game. Ages six to seventeen. Loving it!   (4:50pm June 7th, 2010)
Yeah! Off to park we go. If anyone is still home and reading, I'll be off to the side with the new pup Trek/Shrek (what I'm calling her these days) come visit if you'd like to.   (12:59pm June 7th, 2010)
is getting back in the groove of being home. Monday Monday, so good to me. Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be.   (7:46am June 7th, 2010)
enjoyed the first day of our season at Wild Rivers. It may not be summer at my house but it sure is 20 miles up the road.   (6:59pm June 6th, 2010)
is wondering if the sun will reach her house tomorrow. It was close today. Peaked out of the clouds onto a hill a couple of miles away.   (9:12pm June 4th, 2010)
Wild Rivers is shooting their commercial for this year tomorrow. Go if you'd like the opportunity to be in it.   (5:52pm June 4th, 2010)
Wild Rivers Anyone? Sunday, June 06, 2010 Season Pass Sunday Park is open to the public. All 2010 pass holders are invited to bring a guest for $10.00*. Plus special food deals for 2010 pass holders in attendance. Open 11am to 4pm   (10:55am June 4th, 2010)
has forgotten how much fun yet exhausting it can be to have a puppy in the house.   (10:20pm June 2nd, 2010)

No comments: