Saturday, July 31, 2010
Facebook Catch Up
was thrilled to come home to a clean house after leaving the puppy for 6 hours.Then was less thrilled to find the candle making supplies scattered across the back yard. So close puppy so close. (11:24pm July 31st, 2010)
<3 's her social life but is looking forward to having a day off tomorrow. (12:23pm July 31st, 2010)
might be too tired to make it to bed. The floor is looking mighty inviting. 9 hour pool parties wear me out. (12:57am July 31st, 2010)
today's cardio was brought to you by the DKs, Sex Pistols, The Ramones, and Social Distortion. Way to kick off the weekend. (11:01am July 30th, 2010)
was adventuring with Mummu. Ontario for the Past Tents exhibit. Costa Mesa for Ikea (lunch + lingonberry jelly + bonus of cloudberry jelly). Home via the toll road (new to Mu). We are both exhausted. (5:37pm July 29th, 2010)
<3's the smell of morning in the neighborhood. Coffee, salt water, bacon, fresh cut grass. Life is good. (8:53am July 29th, 2010)
searching for the correct version of Werewolves (card game) for Jerick. (9:59pm July 28th, 2010)
is exhausted and home safely. Dragon Tree reunion potluck was a blast. (9:22pm July 28th, 2010)
eating sushi that I used to think was ok, that now I think is down right bad compared to the amazing sushi Jai made last weekend. I wonder if he is up to being a sushi slave? (9:00pm July 27th, 2010)
drove home from the park with a sleeping girl and a sleeping puppy. (7:28pm July 26th, 2010)
wine and garlic bread. Perfect end to a long weekend. (9:24pm July 25th, 2010)
plotting another trip to the cabin. Thinking the beginning of Aug would be a good time to head out again. One kid + a puppy is in. I'd love others to join us. (9:18pm July 25th, 2010)
enjoyed her time in the woods. I'm tired and basking in the glow of hanging with good friends in a beautiful place. (10:19am July 25th, 2010)
thinking about frozen margarita trucks (adult version of the ice cream truck) and crazy things people do. I'm off to play in the woods for a few days. See ya soon. (1:13pm July 22nd, 2010)
Waiting at Fired Up for Julia to get to a pausing place so we can head up to Dragon Tree. (2:16pm July 21st, 2010)
is checking the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater's show list to decide what days we *have* to go to Wild Rivers with the kids. Why? Because you can they share a parking lot. Jules will be thrilled to hear Green Day (8/31) from accross the parking lot. Show starts at 7pm and WR doesn't close until 8pm. (11:18am July 21st, 2010)
beverages + water parks + friends = good time. (10:26pm July 18th, 2010)
wonders if my favorite musician, who has been spotted and confirmed, will make an appearance with a tribute band in his honor. (5:32pm July 17th, 2010)
spent a lovely afternoon with Mummu and Julia. (Julia requested the photo change) (6:59pm July 16th, 2010)
beautiful summer day of kayaking punctuated by a lighting show on the way home. (6:07pm July 15th, 2010)
watching the playfull puppy sprint around the house and jump in and out of the kiddie pool playing with toys. This is after a long hot walk with plenty of stairs. (9:36am July 15th, 2010)
ok I change the photo again. This time I am 14. Do you all know that 14 was the age I most looked forward to? Yup. I was finally old enough to go to the beach, pool, and gym by myself! Freedom! (7:56am July 15th, 2010)
If Jill can post her Sr. Pict. I can use one of mine. Yes, I was 17 in that photo. Yes, that was my baby sister Brianna. My mom thought she'd made a good prop for the photo. (10:08pm July 14th, 2010)
learned that watermelons will expode if left in water too long. (11:27am July 14th, 2010)
on missions for dd. Checkered Doc Martens (W10) and assorted Zynga stuff from 7-11. (5:02pm July 13th, 2010)
listening to happy clean puppy romp through the house. (8:00am July 13th, 2010)
breathe (4:28pm July 12th, 2010)
Today is the first day of summer weather since summer officially began. Yipee! (12:38pm July 12th, 2010)
Sandra's Monday Chat: "Getting it"--getting unschooling It doesn't happen all at once. It's more like the layers of an onion. You get it all clean and good and find there's another layer, and then it's not so smooth for a while until you get that all cleared off and there's another layer... (10:23pm July 11th, 2010)
:squeee: Big Brother. My first of the season. (8:04pm July 11th, 2010)
can't decide on the color of Julia's eyes to write on passport form. They are brown/amber towards the center and dark blue around the edges. Any votes? 'cause the line ain't big enough for my description. (7:21pm July 11th, 2010)
Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. -- Gloria Naylor (6:16pm July 11th, 2010)
is considering going to CHN, sans kids, if I can find a room mate or room mates. (7:02pm July 10th, 2010)
has a plan forming. (9:59pm July 9th, 2010)
thinks a good chunk of the town must have SAD with this winter weather in July. (6:57pm July 9th, 2010)
feels like it was the first day of summer. (12:02am July 9th, 2010)
is sore after last nights fighter practice. I had so much fun! I can't wait to make my own practice dummy. (9:36pm July 7th, 2010)
Mr. Pete's onion rings improved this cold and dreary July day. (2:06pm July 7th, 2010)
pretending I'm 20 and it is winter in Chico. Heading back to bed where it is warm with a good book in hand. Maybe when I get out again it will be summer. A girl can dream can't she? (10:08am July 7th, 2010)
chocolate sorbet is a tequila substitute. (11:07pm July 6th, 2010)
wondering why wet stuff continues to fall from the sky in July in OC, CA? This is not beach nor is it summer weather. (10:44pm July 5th, 2010)
is back from our long awaited viewing of Avatar: The Last Airbender. (4:22pm July 5th, 2010)
Looking forward to making hula hoops when I get home. (7:04pm July 3rd, 2010)
feels 20 years younger. (10:08pm July 2nd, 2010)
"It's a choice between being who I should be, and who I am" -Bella in the movie version of The Twilight Saga: Eclipse (10:55am July 2nd, 2010)
enjoying a trip down memory lane. (7:26am July 1st, 2010)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment