Monday, May 31, 2010
Facebook Catch Up
knows it has been a long time since she had a cup of coffee. All I can smell in my Cabernet Sauvignon is coffee. And it smells gooooood. (9:23pm May 28th, 2010)
is already planning to attend next year's Life is Good. Hope the kids will choose to join me. (7:10pm May 28th, 2010)
J (12) is an amazing traveling companion thus far. Only bumps have to do with lack of experience. I am so lucky to get to spend this time with him. (8:18pm May 27th, 2010)
We are here! Room not ready. Eating an amazing dinner The Quay. (5:43pm May 27th, 2010)
Watched a bald eagle catch a late lunch. (2:57pm May 27th, 2010)
Woke up near the CA OR boarder. Beautiful and sometimes foggy vistas. Glad to be warm and inside. (6:27am May 27th, 2010)
Paper baby booties, college and computers chat with an xcon on his way to visit his family. All while still in OC. (8:48am May 26th, 2010)
Informal interview with a docent from the USS Midway at the train station. Excellent way to start this adventure. (8:42am May 26th, 2010)
2 bags packed. X-Box, food & keeping busy on the way stuff is all that is left. J and I board the train for LiG first thing in the morning. :squee: I'm wayyyy excited. (4:51pm May 25th, 2010)
got a little bit of my sewing groove back. I <3 re-purposing t-shirts. (9:09pm May 18th, 2010)
is winding down after another wonderful day. Today's adventures centered around Jerick and San Diego. I am really looking forward to our train/conference adventure in 12 days. Can we leave now? Please? (6:45pm May 14th, 2010)
just finished my first sewing in a very long time. Wearing gloves to prevent allergic reaction sucked but not as sucky as continuing not to sew. I <3 my new slip skirt. (12:47pm May 8th, 2010)
am I done yet? (9:47pm May 6th, 2010)
cruising Sewing Mamas in hopes of getting inspired. (9:21pm May 6th, 2010)
Jules version of Cinco de Mayo includes take out from Cafe del Sol and homemade margaritas. :) Making it happen. (1:43pm May 5th, 2010)
needs a long walk on the beach. Not the exercise kind, the looking for rocks, exploring, wandering, just being kind of walk . (8:15am May 5th, 2010)
it is different eating a bowl of veggies for breakfast. (8:17am May 4th, 2010)
has had a lovely day. Sunshine, friends, new projects to chew on, a new book, netflixs for me *and* the only night of the week that I like to watch TV. Life is stellar. (6:03pm May 3rd, 2010)
Surf Punks My Beach or Beastie Boys Licensed to Ill? (8:05pm May 2nd, 2010)
basil & 3 of the sweet pepper seedlings in the ground... finally :) they were doing so well in their origami paper pots that I didn't want to move them. (4:57pm May 2nd, 2010)
No, I think I'll just go down and have some pudding and wait for it all to turn up.... It always does in the end. ~J.K. Rowling, "The Second War Begins," Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, 2003, spoken by the character Luna Lovegood (9:46am May 2nd, 2010)
The shift is evident in the Beasley household. (9:00pm May 1st, 2010)
off to the beach with the birthday girl. She wants a little salt water fix. Locals you know where to find us if you wanna join us. (2:13pm May 1st, 2010)
my baby girl becomes a pre-teen in just a few hours. She has been counting down the days for over a month. My favorite part of the kids birthdays is telling them their birth story again. Her's is a particularly fun one. Happy 10th Birthday Julia. (7:34am May 1st, 2010)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment